USA(AMERICA) VISA SERVICE IN COIMBATORE
USA(America) Tourist Visa B1/B2
To apply here at the Chennai Consulate following documents are required:-
• Interview confirmation letter.
• Original Bank Receipt.
• 03 Photographs.
• Covering letter (Addressing to The Visa Consular, American Consulate, Chennai, India).
• Business proof. (Company bank statements, Income tax last 03 years, Company Article Books and etc).
• Employment Proof. (Employer Letter, Pay Slips, NOC Letter).
• Personal Bank statement last 6 months.
• Personal I.T Saral for last 3 years.
• For the Passengers: (Supporting Documents) any other properties documents or financial strengths like F.D, Post office A/C, policies etc.
• Hotel Confirmation & detailed tour itinerary.
Documents Required From U.S.A Sponsor ( If any person Inviting from U.S.A).
• Sponsorship Invitation Letter with Employment details:-
• Affidavit from Sponsor.
• Proof of Employment. (Appointment Letter)
• Proof of residency. If tenant need tenancy agreement.
• Bank statement last 6 months.
• Pay Slip last 6 Months.
• Passport Copies All Stamped Pages.
Processing time is 7 to 10 working days after submission.
Visa Fee: 160USD
Contact Us @ +91 9600639825
E mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
• All fees are non-refundable.
• It must be noted that grant or refusal of visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy and Springfield Travel Ventures is neither involved in the process nor is liable or responsible in any manner. Embassy also reserves the right to ask for further documentation/ personal appearance or refuse the visa application.
• Whatsoever, the applicant accepts that Springfield Travel Ventures is not responsible for any delay in processing or granting or rejection of the visa application by the Embassy.